Friday, January 30, 2009

Gasp!

Yipes! Life has been incredibly busy. New semester leaves my head spinning with resolutions and the like, leaving little time to do a whole lot else. Trying to keep up on grades and the like is nutty, writing is also nutty since I have been trying to keep up on grades, I preach next week at my church, a movie-fest to clean for this weekend, trying to learn how to speed read so I can more efficiently do all sorts of reading related activities...the list goes on--for a little while.

Sorry to have not been writing. Hopefully, I'll cope with my responsibilities and organize more.

On the good news, I've not played WoW in over a week and I'm feeling fine. I say that I may quit altogether for a good chunk, but my wife still wants to play. Alas...addictions.

Monday begins a new week, and hopefully a more productive one.

1 comment:

Becky Daniel said...

wow, thou art preaching again?

i'll attempt to direct my church going in your general direction next week.

have a fab one. good luck on trying to slow life down.