Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Days

I never had them growing up, and I got to the point where I almost thought they were some magical thing that people made up to supply students with hope. This week has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that such days exist and can come in abundance.

It snowed Sunday, nothing huge, but more than we've seen this season. Nothing on Monday, but people talked of a big falling starting Monday night. Tuesday, Wednesday, and, I just found out Thursday are all snow days for me. I can't express how incredible this is. And I don't have to.

2 comments:

Bareknuckles said...

The incredible nature of this is truly astounding.....I would say, unheard of.........Snow Days are the golden unicorn of the teaching universe. No explanation is needed my friend. Enjoy what is left of the day of snow..........

Becky Daniel said...

hurrah snow!