Thursday, March 26, 2009

And Another Break Slides By

It's Thursday already, and I'm kinda disappointed.

This is my Spring Break week, so I know I have to be thankful, regardless (as my wife reminds me often, at least I have a break). It's been a low-profile week, starting with the rapturous tenure class I had to take. I hadn't had that much fun since I poked my own eye with a fork. So the real disappointment is that my actual days off were sliced from a full week to three days. It's plenty of time to relax and get ready for my next quarter, but just knowing that my schedule has been tampered with grates on my nerves. I know it's whiny.

So tomorrow morning will be more grading and planning, but hopefully a more productive day than today (staying up late to finish beating a video games should not be an option tonight).

No comments: