Friday, September 5, 2008

I Will Not Forget

I can't think of the last time I wrote on a Friday, so I wanted to make sure that I did it this time.

Casual Friday is a joy. Where I work, the dress code is awesome anyway, allowing for comfort regardless of what day of the week. But Friday is always nice because I can usually count on everybody else to be as chill about their dress as I am.

However, I've often thought that Monday should be the universal not-get-too-dressed-up-for-work day. Because Mondays universally feel long, sluggish, and stupid throughout, it seems to make more sense to me to allow employees to dress down. I suppose the reason this doesn't exist is people may come in and reflect their weekend activities a bit too much. They may walk in wearing the same thing they were wearing on Friday because they felt no reason to dress up and therefore reek of ill-chosen entertainment.

In other news, my allergies suck. Every day this week, I've wanted to pull my eyes out of my head and go over them with a belt sander.

No comments: