Thursday, September 4, 2008

Remembering Dreams

So I forgot to write on Monday because I thought it was still Sunday. Yesterday, I had no excuse save that of completely forgetting. I guess that the whole accountability thing is thrown off if I just plain forget. Oh well. I even had something to say...I think. I can't remember for sure. Either way, thanks to Click-Track Heart, I have inspiration for today.

Two nights ago, I dreamed that I took a shower in my cubicle at work. Aside from having a shower head out of my desk, the dream seemed almost normal. You know, getting nude in the office, scrubbing my never-seen-the-sun parts of me. All in a day's work. The really weird part is that after my shower in plain view, I didn't like the clothes I had picked out for myself. They didn't match (should've been first clue. The day I notice my clothes not matching, I'll know somebody took my brain and replaced it with something that cares.) I wanted to change my pants, but I was too shy and embarrassed to change them in front of my colleagues.

I woke up in a usual way-no sweat or panting. And I think that it goes to show that the dreams that don't disrupt your slumber are really the ones that wring your brain.

No comments: