Monday, September 15, 2008

What a Weekend...

Overall boring, but eventful...sort of.

My wife was out of town, so that meant starting the weekend with the Smiths. At this point life was sweet as they always give me good food and hearty conversation. We saw Burn After Reading on Friday. Pure awesome. And ate burgers and the like.

Saturday was the more boring side of things. Generally, Saturdays are packed with all sorts of good things, but this one just seemed dull. So eventually, I started a Deviant Art page. This was pretty sweet. I really dig photography, but I never know what to do with it once I take a picture. So now i feel like I have some kind of creative outlet.

Sunday left my fantasy football devastated...and not just a little.

That's the quick whatever of my life. I'm tired from Aikido, so I don't feel much like writing. See ya.

No comments: